Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Hi from Dany

Hello!
My name is Daniel C. My friends sometimes call me "Deny". I am 11 years old. I live in the Czech Republic in Prague. I am in Year 5 in Chlupova school in Prague. Prague is the capital city of the Czech Republic. It is a very nice city.
I have got one older brother. His name is Martin C. He is 14 years old. Have you got any brothers or sisters?
We don't have any pets. But we had a hamster.
I like music very much. I have a music mobile phone SE W610i. My from internet. What phone do you have?
Your DENY;)

2 comments:

  1. Hello,Deny!
    I'm Lucy,I have 18 years...I'm from Romania. You can read about my town on this page.
    I know that Prague is a beautiful city.Maybe someday I will visit the town.I don't know.

    Well... I send you a lot of hugs!

    Your's Lucy! :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.