My name's Michal B. I'm 10 years old and I'm in year 5 in the Chlupova school. It's a primary school and it's a very good school. Is your school also good? I live in Prague. Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic. I haven't got any brothers, sisters or pets. Sometimes it is very boring. I really want a mouse. Have you got any pets? I like music. My favourite group is Linkin Park. (For my friends: It is not a joke!!!!) I don't have their CDs, but I have a lot of their MP3s from Internet. I like reading comics and playing badminton and skiing very much.
I am looking forward to your answer and comments
Yours Michal B.
Monday, 2 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello and welcome thanks for your first posting. Hope you will come here often.Enjoy.
ReplyDeletei think you should get a pet,and if the problem is one of your parents, or bouth,i mean problem, in the way that they don't agree with you....
ReplyDeleteyou should give your best to show them that you deserve a pet;)
wish you luck!