First, I’d like to introduce myself: My name is Alexandra, but all my friends call me Lexxy, I am 17 and a half years old, I’m in the 11th grade of a beautiful high-school.
As location, I can say that I live in a small but wonderful town in
Music: everyone likes music, different types of it, for example I like classical music, jazz music (only when I need to relax), house, punk, dance, rapp, and you may laugh at me but sometimes I even like folk music…
I am very sure that everyone in here practices a sport, right? Well, I like to play basketball, volleyball, sometimes I do bouldering and if playing on the computer is a sport: P, you can count that too ;)).
I like to surf on internet, and that’s keeping me busy almost all my free time.
Besides the virtual things, some of us feel the need to have a friend in the house, when I say friend I hope you understand that I mean friend as a pet.
:-<>
I stop here, I won’t keep you bored with this kind of stuff….I hope that this project goes well.
See you soon!
hello Lexxy! :D
ReplyDeletewelcome Lexxy! :P ;)
ReplyDeleteHello, Lexxy I'm JOHNNY. I like volleyball too.
ReplyDeleteI love sport!
Hello Lexxy,
ReplyDeleteI am Zrzka.I like clasics and folk music too.
Hi LEXXY,DO YOU LIKE SWIMMING?
ReplyDeletehmm...i prefer more climbing and bouldering than swimming...:D
ReplyDelete