My name's Annie.I'm ten years old.I'm from the Czech Republic. I live in Prague. Where are you from? I have got one older brother. His name's Ondra. He's fourteen years old. Have you got any brother or sister? We've got a dog and a hamster.Our hamster's name is Rose.Our dog's name is Caky. My favourite group is "Traband". It's a Czech group. I've got three their CDs. My best friend is Rosarie. She's seven years old. I'm in Year 5 in Chlupova school in Prague. It's very nice school. What is your school´s name?Do you play any sports? I play tennis. I play piano. Do you play any musical instrument? Annie K.
Monday, 2 February 2009
Hello I am Annie K.
Hello!!!!!
My name's Annie.I'm ten years old.I'm from the Czech Republic. I live in Prague. Where are you from? I have got one older brother. His name's Ondra. He's fourteen years old. Have you got any brother or sister? We've got a dog and a hamster.Our hamster's name is Rose.Our dog's name is Caky. My favourite group is "Traband". It's a Czech group. I've got three their CDs. My best friend is Rosarie. She's seven years old. I'm in Year 5 in Chlupova school in Prague. It's very nice school. What is your school´s name?Do you play any sports? I play tennis. I play piano. Do you play any musical instrument? Annie K.
My name's Annie.I'm ten years old.I'm from the Czech Republic. I live in Prague. Where are you from? I have got one older brother. His name's Ondra. He's fourteen years old. Have you got any brother or sister? We've got a dog and a hamster.Our hamster's name is Rose.Our dog's name is Caky. My favourite group is "Traband". It's a Czech group. I've got three their CDs. My best friend is Rosarie. She's seven years old. I'm in Year 5 in Chlupova school in Prague. It's very nice school. What is your school´s name?Do you play any sports? I play tennis. I play piano. Do you play any musical instrument? Annie K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Annie! Can you post your message again? your message contains only strange signs. there are no words....
ReplyDeleteI hope, everything will be all right now, Annie had problems with fonts, I hopefully fixed it.
ReplyDeleteHi Annie!I have a dog and his name is Nero and he is a sweet dog :x
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteI have one older brother too.I play a floorball.
Your Deny
I play it too. I'm JOHNNY :-D
ReplyDelete