My name's is Martina.I am eleven years old.I like frogs, cats, and dogs. I like plaing the piano. My favourite song is ,,Innocence" by Avril Lavigne. I like green and blue color. My friends are Ann, Marky, Adéla, Bára, Katy, Kristina and Leny. I don't like snakes, boredom and (stupid persons). My pet is a cat. Her name's Sisi. My second pet is a frog. (White with red dotts.) :-) I've got one siser and one brother. Her name's is Amy and his name's is John. I' m from Prague.
Martina
Friday, 6 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Martina , nice to meet you! My favorite song from Avril is Innocence too but also try "i don't have to try" it's great! also i have pets too 3 dogs and 2 cats! how do you spend you're free time? :D
ReplyDeleteTake care sis' !
Good bye
I play guitar. But I'm not Martina.
ReplyDeleteJOHNNY