Monday, 9 February 2009

Terinka.K

Hello

My name is Terka.I love sport. do you like sports? I have got a sister.Her name is Zuzana.She likes chocolate and milk.She likes sking.I have got my website .My frinds are very very happy.I love singer Ashley Tisdale .My family is very nice.I love my mum,dad,sister,gradma and grandpa.I play guitar.I don´t like school. Do you like school.

love Terka

7 comments:

  1. Hi Terinka!!!! I love Ashley Tisdale too...She is verry SUPER singer and actor!!!

    Áňa H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!!!!!

    I don't like school too!!!!!!

    Chris57:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Your project is very nice too.

    Áňa H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I like chocolate and milk too. (Like you sister :-)) Well... I like sports too.
    I don't like school sometimes. I play guitar too.
    JOHNNY

    ReplyDelete
  5. HHHhhhhhheeeeeeellllllllooooooooo
    Tttttteerrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnkkkkaaaaaa!!!!!!
    This is super project.
    From Mííííííííša

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.