Dear all,
My name is John and I am twelve years old.
I live in Prague.
I have got one younger brother, his name is David and he is nine years old.
I have also one younger sister, her name is Agnes and she is six years old.
And have you got any brother or sister?
My best friend is Pascal.He is my school-mate.
My favorite song is Pohoda.
This song is from my favorite music group Kabat.I have got one CD.
And what is your favorite song and music group?
I am in Year 5 in Chlupova school in Prague. And where are you from?
I am looking forward to your answer.
Yours John
Monday, 9 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's super!!!!!!
Chris57:-)
Hi Honza!! This is a very nice project!!
ReplyDeleteÁňa H.
hi! i¨m terinka.It¨s very nice project.
ReplyDeleteHi John.This is a very very nice project.
ReplyDeleteFrom Míííííííša