We have 34 lessons in each week, and we can attend for about 10 other lessons, " additional classes".
My favourite language is English. And it is not sweetening. :) Why? Bacause we've got a lot of fun on this lessons and it's not boring like f.e. chemistry or maths... I think we should have more music lessons, 'coz I love British music ;) Especially James Blunt. I start lessons at 8.15 a.m., and end sometimes at 13:45, 14:45 or 17:15 :(
We start the school year at the beginning of September, end in the end of June. We have holidays on July and August and two weeks in winter, the date is changing each year.
I like very much my school, its better than the old one. :)
Teachers are pleasant and nice to pupils.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.